Thursday, March 12, 2020

We didn't get the song 😭💔

Hey guys, so it has been a few weeks into our project and we never got an email back form universal saying that they approve us to use the song, this means that we have to find other music as a backup.

Not having the song we wanted is disappointing but we can't let that bother us, we have to look for other songs that fit the image of our film, which is going to be hard but we'll find it. So far, none of the songs I've looked into have caught my attention they are all so repetitive and sound the same. The song we want has to carry on the film and have an impact, the song is a big part of our film just like set-design costume design, scripts, actors, and camera movements the song play the big part.

I know I'm gonna be spending the next few days trying to find the right song and when I do I'll let you guys know! This is a big obstacle in the development of our film but I know that I can let this stop me from paying attention to the other roles in the film.

For those curious, the song we wanted was "Holy moly donut shop" by Blueface.

well loves that's it for today I'll keep you updated if I find any songs that we like!
xoxo
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment