Sunday, March 8, 2020

Equipment!?


Helloooooooooooo!

I got good news, we have our equipment to start filming our openings and it's the most exciting thing ever!! Juli one of my group members is bringing the equipment such as a Steadicam and lighting.

Light
Image result for Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable Bi-Color 480 LED Video Light and Stand Lighting Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ LED Panel with U Bracket, 75 inches Light Stand for YouTube Studio Photography, Video Shooting
Steadicam

Image result for steadicam smartphone

I have a tripod so I'll be bringing one for the camera we are using.
Image result for tripod

Val will be bringing a canon camera, so far these all the equipment we need for the moment being. Since we have our equipment like mentioned before now we have to find time to film because we need to have enough time to edit and do our CCR.

That is all for today, I'll continue to keep you guys updated if anything changes
xoxo
-Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment