Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Changing our Idea!💔😭😡

Hi guy!!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and inside their houses, right now I'm enjoying a simple family day at home. So, what we all came here for, we have decided to change our story it was a hard decision because we were so determined to continue with our original film opening ideas but with everything that's happening we can't. So our group discussed for several days what we could do and it wasn't easy, many of the ideas we have been hard to film because most places are closed. Well, I'm sad that we can't do our idea but things happen for a reason and I'm excited to develop this one.

Now, you are all probably wondering what our idea is...

Our new story is about a goddess who appears when our main character gets sleep paralysis, the reason why the goddess appears is that she is trying to warn the girl of the dangers her family is facing. We change our action story to a more thriller genre. and I believe it will now be easier to film with our current situation I will keep you updated on our filming progress Oh! and CCR's are coming soon!

XOXO
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment