Friday, March 13, 2020

Meeting up

Hello guys,

So, I'm going to say this again, we still haven't met up, I know I know, right now it's hard and impossible for the three of us to meet up because at the moment being I'm in Orlando for a french competition and I don't get back till Saturday. We did agree to meet up on Wednesdays of next week.

Our meet up is to do final planning of the techniques we want to use in order to film and finalized the scenes. This is going to be a big part and my whole group and I will prioritize this meeting in order to make this film successful. So far I'm working from here in finding the music and working on the script I'm doing as much work as possible during the time I'm not competing.

I'm sitting at a Starbucks coffee shop and working as hard as possible in order to not be left behind and being able to be at the same pace as my group. I'm constantly communicating with them, and giving ideas.

well, I have to leave you now, I have to compete and I don't know how long it will take!

xoxo
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment