Thursday, March 5, 2020

Help was needed



Hi, loves!!
I hope everyone is having a great day!  I know I am! After an exhausting day in school and nonstop thinking on how to fix our film opening, Mrs. Stocklosa blessed my day with group meetings these meetings helped me re-think which way my group and I wanted to go with this project. I realized that we were overcomplicating our opening scene. After talking with my group, they told me to not overthink the scene and make it simple, my teacher also advised us to have them do regular teenage stuff as in one girl could be doing homework while the other one is on her phone. My group also gave an excellent idea of how to end the scene, they gave me the idea to have music faded in the background and as our film is ending the music crescendos and our tittle pops out.

These group meetings truly helped me out with ideas. Now I know how  I want this project to look. I feel that we have enough scenes to make it seem long, we still have to work some scenes out and add more to be able to properly develop it. It was honestly a great experience it giving out ideas and receiving them. Those were honestly all the problems I had now I just have to get together with my group and start filming!!

xoxo
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment