Friday, March 20, 2020

Call from our Teacher

Hello, guys, I hope everyone is safe and staying at home.

So I have some news, on Thursday 19,2020 my class and I had a group online meeting with our teacher. She kept us updated on the current situation and what we can do, She told us that for the moment being we will start our online school on March 30th and that our school is offering to distribute computers for kids who need them. She also told us that Cambridge has allowed us to extend the date of the project, this truly helps us a lot because event though the extend it not that big it gives us more time to prepare.

 Right now, everyone's problem is that we can't film because we can't go out, this means that we might have to change our idea and think of something new and if we are working in groups we can start doing it alone. My group and I talked and we will continue to work together. Now, the only issue is that we have to change our idea of something we can do at home. We will try to do a group FaceTime on Sunday to brainstorm ideas. We have to still work on the project under the circumstances we are in.

I will keep you updated on the changes we made but this is all for today please stay safe!

xoxo
-Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment