Saturday, March 7, 2020

Trouble!!

Hello guy,

it is not a very good day, I realized that we are already in March and we haven't filmed a single scene for our project. All of our schedules are extremely busy and we never have time to meet. I understand that we have to create time but it is very difficult, we need to film this project and edit it many factors have to be done and with Springbreak coming it's going to get harder. I talked to Val and Juli and hopefully, we can film next Monday but on a good note we have all our actors, now the only things left to do is film.

I'm hoping we can figure out the scheduling problem and hopefully, we can meet next week to film as much as possible. We did add a scene to our film opening and it's when both cri's meet each other without knowing their lives will change and I'm excited about that scene. Here is a google doc's we created with our character development and a tiny outline of scenes. I really want to start filming before I leave for my competition that way I can be here and record the moment,


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h8XX6__SibnLYXLzVK1S7FwlnKJ8ceg6geYM1xvH49A/edit?usp=sharing

that is all for today guys, I;m sorry my blogs have been short I haven't really been inspired but they will change and they will be better than ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment