Sunday, April 4, 2021

Soooooo... We have an issue

 Hey guys!

So, I wanted to post some clips of the filming here because I had done some edits on it. Unfortunately, I lost all the footage what do I mean by this? well here is the story 

I was editing and usually, I put everything on a separate hard drive because my computer tends to break on me and loses files, so while I was editing I had to go out for a few minutes which ended up being hours. I thought that nothing would go wrong since my files were uploading to the hard drive and that where the problems began. I came back to the notice that there's a bug on my computer which forced a restart and shutdown completely once it stopped restarting I could not find any information or file on my computer and I mean EVERYTHING! not even school files. I thought it had safe to my hard drive but unfortunately, it did not. I did not, nowhere is where the problems truly began, I looked for my sd card to redownload the files thinking it would be no problem but how wrong I was, turns out that I can't find my SD card. No matter where I look for it it's nowhere to be found which makes no sense since I put it back inside its case 

This is what my case looks like, as of two hours ago I just got told that by accident my parents took it and accidentally erased all my data on it, which is mostly my fault because I put it on the side, I divide my card by the ones that are full to the empty ones, seems like I put it on the wrong side of the case which made my parents think that it was empty and it was my fault that I didn't check which one they used so I am going to have to film again which makes me extremely upset. 

Unfurtuanly these things do happen and I can't do much about it, I already did my crying and vented my frustration hours ago now I just got to move on. I was really looking forward to showing it but things happen so I will be refilling this week and weekends and using a different computer for editing so I can avoid this problem. it might be time to also get a new computer so yeah

xoxo
-Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment