Sunday, April 11, 2021

PhotoShoot!!

 Hey Guys!!!

Soooooo.. 

we actually had a pretty cool photo shoot for Loiro in order to promote the 305 music Video as well as show his fire fit for the music video. I thought this photo shoot would be a pretty cool way for fans to connect more with him as a person. I am stoke to show you the pics so here they are 



















Here are some of my fave pics from the photoshoot I find this a great way for fans to connect with the artist and get to know this serious and goofy side to him, Loiro is not always serious in fact he acts like a clown most of the time and it was pretty hard to get him to be serious but we managed it and this is a part not many see of him, he is very talented and hardworking. These pics were taking on all of our locations for the music video near the hard rock guitar hotel. I have a meeting with Loiro on Monday to choose which pics will be put on Instagram and which ones will be used for different use. Let me know which ones you guys like the best?

xoxo

-Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment