Thursday, April 8, 2021

Instagram Page

 Hey Guys!!!

I am most proud to present to you Loiro's Insta page 

we named it Jacuzzi.2021 hence the name of the album and I kid you not I am so excited about all the post we are about to make We finished a photoshoot for Loiro and filmed a little behind the scenes of the music video which I'll show you next week but on my next post I will show you the behind the scenes!

Right now it might seem empty but I promise you we will fill it in fact tomorrow at 4:00 pm the small behind the scenes video will come out so get ready for that on the insta and on this blog I will be also showing you on my following post the photoshoot we had and a small interview we had with loiro!

Jacuzzi.2121:https://www.instagram.com/jacuzzi.2021/

xoxo
-Paola 




No comments:

Post a Comment