Thursday, April 1, 2021

Filming set

 Hey guyss!!

So I already started filming and before I show you some of the behind the scene I wanted to first talk about the place we are filming. As mentioned before the genre of my Artist is reggeaton so I wanted a place that gave of the vibes of a reggaeton music video. Usually, those places are in a cool setting where it has cool light-up buildings and s beautiful scenery I wanted to imitate that, since I live in Florida there really aren't that many places that caught my attention especially when we are in a pandemic and there's a budget. I did eventually find a place, the Hard Rock Guitar is one of the places that has brought the teen interest in fact many Teens have gone there to take really cute and cool pictures so we chose this place, I think it fits the first song released and the vibe that I'm trying to have the artist portray. 


Since the lights change every day I thought it would be super cool filming here as a background 

Not only that but we are using a sports car as a form of prob, since most reggaeton music videos show some kind of sports car we decided to go with that groove and use one ourselves, we are still figuring out bringing others to be in the music video but since we are in a pandemic we are doing what we can. 

Part of the setting is the time we are filming, so some shots will be filmed during the day and some at sunset and at night to catch the cool effect of the time change as the music video is being filmed since we are in a new Daylight saving it allows us to stay till late filming which honestly helps a lot cause we can always refilm. 

I really hope you guys are looking forward to it I know I am so I'll see you guys on my next post!

xoxo
-Paola 



No comments:

Post a Comment