Friday, April 2, 2021

Lets Talk Equipment

 Hey Guys! 

I wanted to give you a little idea of what equipment we are using to film our music video, I am using a camera, my phone, and a few tripods. 

Camera: 

The camera I have is from the brand Olympus, this camera films in 4k which makes it great for filming the music video, it focuses really well and the quality is obviously amazing. This is the camera I will be using for the music video as well as for the photoshoot we will be having which I will make a post about that. 

This is the look of the camera it is very vintage in my opinion but works wonders in fact I used this camera for my latest youtube video and I loved how it turned out 

Phone: 
I though I do have a camera my phone takes huge part in the process of the music video, I will be using it to film a behind-the-scenes, which will be its own post. But I wanted you guys to have a look of the process of this music video, which I believe it creates a connection to the artist and how he is. 
I have an iPhone 11, which has a good quality for the filming and I also use it to listen to the song and edit. 

Tripods: 
Using tripods will allow for the filming to be more steady, I have three different tripods: A big one foe the camera, a Hand one, and a medium one 


The one I have looks almost like this 

This the other tripods 


This the small tripods that I will be using for my phone while filming behind the scenes 


xoxo
-Paola










No comments:

Post a Comment