Friday, April 9, 2021

Behind The Scenes

 Hey Guys!!!!!!

This portion of the blog will be me showing you a Lil behind the scenes of 305 by Loiro. But before that here is a picture of the behind the scenes 

We filmed on Friday the 9th and I edited this small BTS for you guys this is just a small portion of what's coming of the album Jacuzzi in fact this is one of the singles 305 and it's one of the many great hits of Loiro 

In reality, we didn't finish filming till 9 pm I was able to upload this small BTS while we were filming I was working on the blog and at the same time, I was filming Loiro very stressful moment there. We had different shooting locations two are shown for the BTS and the rest are going to be shown in the actual music video it was really exciting filming in different places and of course, I got to enjoy the song at the same time. but without further due here is the BTS 





No comments:

Post a Comment