Saturday, April 4, 2020

The outline

Hey, guys so my group and I finished the online for the scenes that are going to be filmed, most of them are at Juli's house since she is the main character.

First shot: Long shot of Juli’s house at night

  •  Juli on sidewalk walking dog
  • Juli walking inside
  • Shot of dog leash on counter
  • Shot countershot telling parents that she’s going to bed
  • Walks into the room, on phone, lights flickering
  • Falls asleep, in dream
  • Parents talking on the phone about how they’ve been framed, a man comes up with a knife behind them
  • Juli wakes up abruptly, walks into her parent’s room to make sure they’re ok
  • Shot of parents sleeping

So far this is what we have which we think it's enough but we will film more in order to have more videos and play around with the edit. Also, quarantine has been very boring and I'm hoping we go back to school soon, I really wanna see my friends again.

Xoxo
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment