Thursday, April 9, 2020

Editing Process

Hey, guys wow it's been a long journey with you guys in this whole project and I wanted to talk to you about the editing process we have come a long way and have come across many obstacles during this process.

Right now we are editing our film and let me tell you it isn't easy, placing and editing every shot we took is quite difficult. I have redone the same scenes about at least three times to see what fits better or what looks better. The software I am using is Wevideo  I think it's great editing software, I'm still trying to get used to it because it's not my typical editing software but it is simpler than the one I use

when it comes to editing it is the one thing I love the most it's just the whole process of creating something new based on just a few camera shots I love playing with transitions and with changing the order of the shoot to create a new storyline.

there are difficulties with editing tho, it's not always easy placing scenes together because once you do, they might not work out even though you have the idea it might not be the same once you start editing. when I finalize the editing I'm going to place the music and then put the credits and we'll be done. wish me luck guys because anything could change,

xoxo
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment