Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hey guys! 

So let's talk script, so far we have somewhat of our script not all but somewhat we are trying to make it with less dialogue but the dialogue is also very important. There are several changes I have made to it, unfortunately, my Wifi stopped working completely yesterday so I could barely work on the scrip. Right now, I'm working on it to see what I can add 

Int. Aria's house - night
ARIA walks into her house after walking her dog.
ARIA
Goodnight mom, goodnight dad! I'm heading to bed now.
ARIA's parents ignore her after she says goodnight to them.
ARIA
(annoyed) Goodnight mom, Goodnight dad!
PARENTS respond to ARIA while still looking at the computers
Parents
oh! Goodnight sweetie.
ARIA walk towards her bedroom

So far this is what we have, I know it's not much and that it should be more but it is a work in progress in order for Juli and Val to start filming and hopefully, I can have it done by Monday morning. I'm going to spend most of my Sunday dedication towards this project.

Working Hard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

XOXO
-Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment