Friday, April 3, 2020

Our Long and Awaited Meeting

Hey, guys, I hope everyone is doing well, so let's get into this blog.

On Thursday, my group and I had a meeting in which we talked about a new film opening and how we are going to work with it during this situation. We all discuss who our actors were the scenes we are doing and how it's going to be done and well, we have it all figured it out by now.

Our actors will be Juli as Aria, Valeri as Kali, and Juli's parents as Aria's parents'. we will be having different shots from different backgrounds which we think will work out. While Juli and Val film, I'm going to be working on the script and finish adding any details to our outline

I'm super excited about this film opening and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product, I'm also working on the script for my CCR question so look forward to that!

XOXO
-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment