Thursday, March 11, 2021

LOGO!!!

 Hiiii Guysss!!!!!!!

so I've been working on some logos for Loiro since he didn't have one and before I showed it to you (Which is going to be on my next post) I wanted to talk about the different logos I got inspiration from. Logos are very important for an artist since it's the way they are identified, some of the artists I got inspired from are J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, and Sech. 

Bad Bunny:

Bad Bunny's logo is inspired by his name a Bunny this logo is used for a lot of things one of them was the drop of his crocs 
the logo is simple yet cute and a lot of fans identify him this way.

J Balvin:
J Balvin's logo is from his newest album "Colores'' his style is vibrant as once can see from the logo. it is also a way his fans identify him 

this is it for today's for today's post in my next post I will be showing you the process of how I made the logo and the different logo's I have 

xoxo
-Paola







No comments:

Post a Comment