Friday, March 12, 2021

Creating the logo

 Hey guys!

I started working on the logo for Loiro and he doesn't have a logo at all so I got so excited to create it, let me tell you that it was not easy. thinking of what kind of logo I want to represent him made it even harder, I wanted something that represents his music and him as an artist. his albums and EP's are usually dark-colored but the songs are upbeat and Loiro is a very upbeat person so I wanted to make a logo that matched that vibe. Unfortunately, it took me a few days but I do think I know what logo fits him the most. so his artist name "Loiro means blonde in Portuguese and that just happens to be the color he likes so I decided to make a logo that matched with his name. 

Before I show you the logo I want to show you the process of making it, I used procreate and Canva to make his logo. In procreate, I sketched the design for the logo it took a long time but I got it in the end. 

Withing procreate I decided to use the template of a rose as part of the main logo, procreate is an app for others to sketch their art, I love this app and it helped me so so much when creating a logo. The part that I dreaded the most was the rose template because it was hard to sketch it out. I decided to go with a neon theme for the logo to make it stand out.

 I used the monoline brush to sketch the rose design on a black background. 

I then duplicated the design three times once it was already sketched 




I then locked all my pics and filled them with the colors I was going to use





I then used a blur tool for the layers to make them brighter 


This is what the layers look like 









and this is how the final product looks like 









let me tell you I am super proud of this, I feel that the neon color bring the look together when it comes to Loiro 

I then headed to canva and added his name. 

I will be showing you on the next post the logos I had in mind so I hope you are looking forward to it 

xoxo
-Paola 




No comments:

Post a Comment