Thursday, March 18, 2021

Group Meetings

 Hey guys!


We had group meetings on Wednesday the 17th which seriously helped a lot with the process of my music production. I showed the newest logos to my group which I will show you in a bit and had them choose between different logos. These meetings were really helpful because I was able to get some feedback and give my progress to my classmates. I actually got some music video ideas that help me  with creating my own music video. I got feedback on the logo, and how I should approach the project.


this is the logo I'm going with I just have to fix the title so it's more visible and I talked with Loiro and he likes it but I will make a second logo just in case he changes his mind 

That was all for today's post see ya next time 
xoxo
-Paola 


No comments:

Post a Comment