Sunday, February 21, 2021

Planning

 Hello guys!

so I spent most of my Sunday planning out the filming and marketing part of this project I actually asked my teacher about a few things I wanted to work on. Now I am going to work on the music production project which is SO exciting!! I texted my friend Sebas so he can be the artist I promote for this project his style of music is Hispanic Rap and I personally love rap music especially the Spanish one. I will be logging my schedule and what I'm working on, this blog will be different because I will try to incorporate some videos of the planning and filming process. 

I haven't created a full schedule yet, since I will be making it and sending it to Sebas for revision so it can work with both our schedules. Today I created a to-do list for the next few days here is what is on it.

TO-DO week of 22-26

1.Meet with Sebas and Plan schedule

2.Research Rap Music Genre  

3. brainstorm marketing plan 

4. research and work on the logo 

5. Finalize Schedule 

this is what I have so far on my To-Do list but I will be adding more to it. like I said before I can't wait for you guys to see this project!!

xoxo

-Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment