Thursday, February 25, 2021

Group Meetings!!!

 Hey Guys!!!!!


hope everyone is doing wonderful, Today in class we had group meetings! and this was extremely helpful toward this project having my peers give me ideas of how I can better this project allows me to do the best of the best. Although I haven't chosen the song I am promoting for the new album I had lots of ideas regarding the marketing plan of it!

I thoughts of many ways to promote this project using social media and websites as well as coming up with posts I could think of some are:

- Promoting the song through clips of behind the scene of the music video 

-Posts of the artist in the studio 

-post with the artist talking about the song 

my peers also gave me a lot of recommendations such as doing some research based on the genre of the artist I am promoting, doing some research will definitely help me think about what path I want to take with the artist branding. I am thinking of researching some of the popular reggaeton artists and re-brand my artist. They also recommended looking into the target audience, because reggaeton is not as popular in the U.S. I want to be able to reach a certain target audience that will want to support this artist. other things we talked about were the merch which I am not going to get into too much detail because that will be on a different post. I will be presenting you the artist on my next blog post so don't forget to check it out!

xoxo

-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment