Saturday, February 27, 2021

New Song?! New Album?!

 Hi Guys!!!

I am so excited about what I am about to tell you, I was talking today with Loiro and we were planning a schedule so we can go over everything for his new Album! I can't say much but I promise you this new album is going to be a change in his music. I just listened to one of his newest songs and OMG!! it is so freaking good I don't want to spoil anything but let me tell you that it is the best I've heard of him. Since I can't say much about it because it is still very much a surprise I will be telling you this, I am currently working on a schedule for a photoshoot with Loiro, I can't tell you what the photoshoot is for yet but I promise you it will be amazing! I still have to create a schedule that works best for us but once I have it done I promise you I will be telling you about it. I wish I could tell you more about his album and his new song but that would ruin the surprise so hang tight! on my next post I will be showing you guys the schedule and the marketing plan that I have in mind.

xoxo

-Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment