Saturday, February 22, 2020

SO MANY FONTS!


for the past few days, I've done nothing but look at fonts, and I don't know how to say this but if I look at one more font I might go crazy! I've seen font I've never seen before from Keep on trucking to thorn and I can tell you right now that choosing a font was very hard

But after looking at many fonts I think we found the one we need, I knew that our group had to take in mind that the font has to match our idea of the film so we couldn't do just any font presented to us, it had to be THE font otherwise it wouldn't be part of our film. So, after hours and hours of searching and well maybe an hour of binge-watching Gossip Girl, but either way as a team we finally found the font that we need.
this font caught the theme we were looking for in our film, it is exactly what we were looking for, it's sort of hard to explain it but it's the way it looks, we had a vision and that's what we found.

well, that is all for today I'm excited to talk about our idea in the next post!
-Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment